Our new website for wheels, rims, hubs is now undergoing pre-publish testing.
-28mm width full disc carbon wheel
– Innovative asymmetric design
– PMI solid filled inside, better stiffness and strength
– DT 240DB /DT 350DB/ domestic general hubs / domestic full carbon hubs optional
-Clincher & Tubeless compatible
|Item||Full disc rear wheel, clincher tubeless ready|
|Tire Type||Clincher and Tubeless ready|
|Rim Width||22.3mm inner width and 28.2mm outer width|
|Rim Finish||UD/3K finish|
|Applied Terrain||Road Time Trail, Track|
|Hub type||DT 240DB /DT 350DB/ Domestic general hubs / Domestic full carbon hubs|
|Cassette body||Shimano 11s or Sram XDR|
|Brake||V brake or Disc Brake|
|Weight||UD disc brake: conventional 1230g +/-25g | ultra-light version 1130g+/-25g
UD rim brake: conventional 1210 +/- 25g | ultra-light version 1110g+/-25g
|Key Features||– With PMI filled inside, improve strength and stiffness, meanwhile, avoid noise.
– Increasing popular 28mm width, better aerodynamics and stiffness.
– Tire type is Clincher version (tubeless ready).
– Optional hubs:DT Swiss 240DB(36T) /DT Swiss 350DB(18T)/Domestic general hubs / Domestic full carbon hubs
– Optional Cassette Body: Shimano 11/12s or SRAM 12s XDR
– Different carbon weave appearance options.
|Warranty||2 years manufacturing failure for wheel components|
|Max Rider's Weight||130 kg|
|Crash replacement||2 years with 10% off on the rims|
– Wheel roundness tolerance: ≤0.3mm
– Wheel lateral tolerance: ≤0.3mm
– Wheel center tolerance: ≤0.3mm
|Service + Delivery:
From Germany to European countries
From From China to Asia & America
The story of wheelsets is quite different from rims. It concerns more about compromises and trade offs.
And the key words behind are stiffness, durability, and costs.