Our new website for wheels, rims, hubs is now undergoing pre-publish testing.
Air Leakage Check
– Pic 1: Fill the air into the rough frame by air gun, soak it into the water and check if there’ s any air leakage.
If no bubbles, then pass the frame to the next step.
This step is the most important for QC inspection, any repair is unacceptable.
Flatness, Centerness and
– Pic 2: Fix BB with the false hub on the platform, check the frame’ s flatness.
– Pic 3&4: Fix the frame, check the parallel on the left&right sides of the rear triangle.
– Pic 5: Adjust precision height gauges to the frame BB center and return to zero, and inspect the right side of the frame’s centerness.
Centerness &Alignment Check on the downtube, headtube, top tube
– Pic 6&7&8&9: Adjust the height gauge to the downtube, headtube, top tube and measure slowly to check the centerness and alignment of the frame.
Tolerance is within 1.5mm.
Centerness & Alignment Check on rear stay and dropout
– Pic 10: Adjust height gauge in zero on the inner side of frame right claw, confirm whether the center point of rear stay width and BB is in the same centerline, tolerance is 1.5mm.
– Pic 11: Check whether the left and right hooks are on the same plane without tolerance.
– Pic 12&13: Fixing the tire position meter, measure the data on the double sides of the seatstay.
Dimensions & Sizes Check
– Pic 14: Check whether the headtube size is under the SOP standard.
– Pic 15: Check whether the disc brake dimensions are made under Shimano regulation and specifications.
Ebike Frame Mounting Check
– Pic 16&17. Check the Ebike frame’ s motor assembly part and battery mounts.
Tolerance of assembling sizes, and Weight Standard Check
– Pic 18 & 19& 20: Check the frame’ s geometry dimensions, Tolerance of assembling sizes, and weight standard.
– Pic 21: All frames will have a final inspection report recording the dimensions and weight data before shipping, and the report will be kept for 2 years for future quality tracing.