|TEST & CERTIFICATE
14 Individual Tests of Quality Control
|All the tests are 20% Stricter than ISO and EN Standards|
● Test Condition: 150psi air pressure, test one time.
Inflation test is very important for every rim brake clincher wheels, which usually apply a quite high tire pressure.
| BRAKE TEMPERATURE TEST
● Test condition: Air pressure 120psi, load 100kgf, brake force 15kg, braking for 80S, release for 10S, speed keep in 12.5km/h.
This is the most important test for rim brake wheels. By this test, you could know well how the wheel is heat-resistant.
In the testing, the braking temperature is as high as 375 degrees!!!
|BRAKE DISTANCE TEST
● Test condition: Air pressure 120psi, load 100kgf , brake lever force 18kg, speed 25km/h, single cycle keep braking until stop,
This test is reflect how the brake track and brake pads perform together. For a good rim brake wheel, we not only demand it to be heat-resistant enough,
also wish to have a good braking performance with less noise and shorter braking distance no matter in dry or wet conditions.
|NIPPLE HOLE STRENGTH TEST
● Test Condition: Apply 300kgf, speed 10.00mm∕min, test one time.
This test is to make sure the spoke hole is strong enough to build a stiff wheel with required spoke tension and no cracks in fierce racing.
|RIDING FATIGUE TEST
● Test condition: First cycle air pressure 110psi, load 80kgf, speed 40km/h, keep riding 200km. Second cycle air pressure 110psi,
This test has two important purposes, especially for hookless type rims. One is to make sure certain high inflation will not burp out the tire.
The other is to make sure the spoke hole drilling angle is correct, and no spoke or nipple cracks because of an incorrect angle.
|IMPACT TEST – Strength Test
● Test condition: air pressure 28psi, special-shaped steel anvil go to impact the wheel directly from a certain height. The impact mass of the steel anvil weighs at 22.5kg. For XC rim, our required impact height is 400mm(energy 90 Joules); For Trail rim, our
This test is mainly for MTB wheels to make sure the rim’s impacting strength is qualified.
|Horizontal Load Test – Stiffness Test||Static Strength/Lateral Load Test – Stiffness Test||Flatness & Roundness Inspecting|
● Air leakage test
● Appearance test
● Dimension, flatness and roundness are insepected under 0.3mm tolerance
● Random sampling Stiffness & Strength test 2% of production order
● Wheel building Test
● Real Riding Test